The share market is a platform where the buyers and sellers come together to trade on publicly listed shares during specific hours of the day.
TIMING TO BUY AND SELL STOCKS are Monday to Saturday from approx 9am to 3:30 pm
REQUIREMENTS TO INVEST IN SHARE MARKET
- BANK ACCOUNT
- DEMAT ACCOUNT
- PAN CARD
We prefer Groww application in android to buy and sell stocks . It is trusted application. zerodha and angelone is also good for investing but we prefer Groww application to invest in stocks. Groww App is available on playstore .
OPEN GROWW APP CREATE DEMAT ACCOUNT AND IT TAKES 2 DAYS TO PROCESS AND VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT WHEN CREATING THE ACCOUNT.
- BEFORE THE INVESTMENT , CHECK THE STOCK NET PROFIT , NET WORTH , REVENUE .
NET PROFIT = HOW MUCH PROFIT THE COMPANY GENERATED IN SPECIFIC YEAR.
NET WORTH = IT IS THE COMPANY NET WORTH .
REVENUE = IT IS THE COMPANY SALES.
2) SEE THE SELECTED COMPANY COMPETITORS PRICE if the competitor price is very high then this selected company stock then it is chance that this stock price is become high.
3) DO NOT INVEST IN HIGH PRICE STOCKS IN STARTING INVEST IN PENNY STOCKS AND MEDIUM PRICE STOCKS PRICE EXAMPLES 30 rs. PRICE STOCKS 20 rs. STOCKS 5 rs. STOCKS 10 rs. STOCKS.
4) DO NOT PURCHASE ONLY ONE STOCK FROM A COMPANY because 40 rupees it approx deducted when buying stocks from any company . it is same when you purchase 1 stock and 1000 stocks and 1 lakh stocks one company charge deduction is only approx 40 rupees .
For example You Purchase 1 Share it takes brokerage charge and other charge only 40 rupees. you purchase 1000 shares it also only takes 40 rupees. not charge more .
5) Invest in Brand Famous Name companies Examples Tata , hdfc bank , axis bank , Bharti Airtel. etc
invest on famous brands .
6) INVEST AND WAIT . IF THE PRICE IS DOWN FROM PURCHASE PRICE THEN DO NOT SELL THE STOCKS BECAUSE IF YOU SELL THEN YOU TAKE A LOSS. SO WHEN THE PRICE IS GO DOWN STAY WAIT AND PATIENCE ITS PRICE IS AGAIN IN HIGH RATE IN SOME TIME , SOME DAYS , SOME MONTHS .